June 28, 2009

California Dreaming

My trip to see Charlotte was amazing. Always too short. But I cherished every moment and even was able to capture a few of those moments on film. Enjoy the pics!





This is Charlotte and I at Las Brises restaurant overlooking the bluff in Laguna Beach. They had awesome ceviche, guacamole and fruity drinks!


Me at the bluff in Laguna Beach. I am amazed that just minutes before I was at the beach. I clean up pretty well , huh? Beach babes know how to do quick changes in the parking lot!
Charlotte and I met Tussany for dinner in Long Beach. She is due with a baby boy in August, so we threw her a "mini shower" at dinner. It was great to see her! She is so cute all preggers.


You can't see him, but I promise ... there is a super HOT lifeguard in that jeep! ;)



I saw this and just had to take a picture! I love this. I totally want to be a flip-flop family! Too cute. Much cooler than the fishes or stick people.


Kayaking! Charlotte and I went kayaking in Long Beach. We kayaked through the canals. It was so much fun!




This is my view of Laguna Beach via my blanket. How peaceful. It was so beautiful and the water was so blue!


I *heart* Cali!

No comments: